Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 9 of the 21DSD

Today is my first day egg and coconut free.  Hopefully, it goes well!  I feel really good but I did notice today at taekwondo class that it seemed extra hard.  I did eat a sweet potato last night after class but maybe I am not fully detoxed yet.
I have to say, I don't miss sugar at all!  It is so nice to wake up in the morning and not want something sweet.  So glad this detox works for me!
My husband wanted BBQ for dinner tonight so I made sure to get gluten-free meat!

Breakfast
sausage patties, tomatoes and cucumbers with balsamic

Lunch
chicken "noodle" soup with sweet potato (after tkd)

Dinner
Ribs, brisket, sausage, sautéed cabbage/onions

S-green-tipped banana with almond butter and raw cacao nibs, 8 ounces of kombucha







No comments:

Post a Comment