Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 8 of the 21DSD

So, today I made a decision.  I have been having a problem with bloating lately and I thought the detox would solve the problem but so far it hasn't.  Something I have realized is 1.  I eat a LOT of eggs.  I eat eggs everyday, sometimes multiple times a day.  2.  every time I drink a coconut milk smoothie, I have stomach problems.  I do not know if it is the guar gum or the coconut.  I have decided for the rest of my detox to be egg and coconut free.  I was going to say nut free but I am going to try and just limit those since I don't eat a lot but I do love my almond butter/banana.
I am hoping it won't be too hard but I am going to have to be creative for breakfast.  My plan is to make extra dinner so I can have it for breakfast and maybe lunch too.  Lately lunch has been coconut milk smoothies so I will miss those but I know it was causing me problems.

Other than that, I feel pretty good.  I have noticed that I am waking up earlier and I have more energy during the day! Yay!

Here are my meals today:

Breakfast
sausage, deviled eggs, tomato

Lunch
chocolate coconut milk smoothie

Dinner
Chicken "noodle" soup, sweet potato (after taekwondo class)

Snack
8 ounces kombucha, sausage patty, almond butter





No comments:

Post a Comment