Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 18 of the 21DSD

Well, today is day 18.  I am going to be honest.  It has been a long week and I want chocolate and a big glass (not 8 ounces) of kombucha.  Am I going to do it?  NO!  I am almost done and I am sticking with it.
My sleep has been horrible too lately.  I see a lot of posts about people saying how great their sleep is when they do the detox.  I am not finding that to be for me.  I don't know if it is stress, hormones or something else.  I wake up every night and cannot go back to sleep.  Hopefully, I can get it figured out soon.
Other than that, I am feeling good.  My food has been good and I am not that hungry throughout the day.

Here are my meals

Breakfast
Sausage, tomato, red pepper

Lunch
the last of the leftover jambalaya

Dinner
leftover Puerto Rican beef with roasted butternut squash

Snack
sausage patty, walnuts and a baked apple




No comments:

Post a Comment