Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 14 of the 21DSD

Today is 2 weeks finished of the detox.  I can't believe how fast it has gone by.  I think having the new 21DSD book with all the recipes has really helped my planning a lot.  I am trying to make different things so I don't get bored with the same foods everyday.

Today was another crazy day!  I had a good breakfast and then went grocery shopping.  While at the store I got a call that said the dog we had been fostering for 8 weeks had been adopted!  I was happy for her but sad for me, I will miss her.  But, the rescue had just found a 6 month old chocolate lab and we decided to foster him.  So, we spent the day going to get him and playing with him.  We had so much fun, so much so that I forgot to eat lunch!  Around 6:30 I remembered I hadn't eaten since breakfast!
How great is it that I can go all day without eating and not even think about food!  No hunger pains, no grouchiness, no shaky or dizziness.  Yeah!

Here were my food today:

Breakfast
Chicken legs, red bell pepper, almond butter

Dinner
Chicken legs, leftover hamburger from yesterday (about 1/4), cucumber

Snack
8 ounces of kombucha, sunflower cups

No comments:

Post a Comment