Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 3 of the 21DSD

So today is day 3 of the detox.   I should say I am doing Level 3 which is the strictest level.  It is not hard for me to not eat dairy because I really don't like milk or cheese (weird I know).
 I did notice that my headache was gone but I am bloated for some reason today.  I have also noticed that I am not concentrating very well.  My thoughts are all over the place like ADD or something.
 My grown son is doing the detox with me (he is level 1, first timer) and he is having a harder time.  He is soo tired.
Luckily, I cooked a lot of food yesterday so we are having leftovers for dinner.  That is key for me, either cook a lot at one time or use the crock-pot.

I did go for a nice walk today but that is all the exercise I did today.

Here were my meals today:

Breakfast
buffalo chicken muffins, slaw, 1/2 avocado and bulletproof coffee (coffee blended with ghee and coconut oil)

Lunch
meatloaf, brussels sprouts, slaw

Dinner
leftover steak with peppers and onions over brussels sprouts topped with avocado/pepper spread

Snack
Banana with almond butter, coconut and cacao nibs
8 oz of kombucha



No comments:

Post a Comment