Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 16 of the 21DSD

Today is day 16 of the 21DSD.  Only 5 more days!  I am doing pretty good with my meals even without eggs.  I have been making big batches of food so I have plenty of leftovers for the next day.  I  miss making the mug cakes and muffins that I keep seeing on Facebook.  Next week I will try to reintroduce eggs and see what happens.  
I don't think I have been drinking enough water throughout the day so I am going to try and up my water intake.  I don't seem to be super peppy this week like last week.  Not sure what is going on there.

Here are my meals today

Breakfast
chicken sausage, tomato, avocado

Lunch
jambalaya, banana with almond butter and raw cacao

Dinner
crockpot beef cutlets with tomatoes and onions on top of zucchini noodles

Snack
8 ounces of kombucha, pistachios

No comments:

Post a Comment