Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 17 of the 21DSD

Well, it is day 17.  Last night at taekwondo, someone brought cupcakes to celebrate a kid's birthday.  In the past, the icing would have called my name.  Now, it did not even tempt me.  Even if I did try a bite I think I would find that it would be sickeningly sweet.  It is so nice to be in control of my sugar cravings again.  I am really hoping to continue with no sugar (except for pie on Thanksgiving) all the way until Christmas.  We will see how it goes.

My meals today

Breakfast
leftover jambalaya (I made a big pot and I am the only one eating it)

Lunch
leftover beed cutlets with zucchini noodles

Dinner
Puerto Rican Beef over a sweet potato (after taekwondo)

Snack
Kombucha, banana, almond butter, cacao nibs

No comments:

Post a Comment