Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 4 of the 21DSD

Today is day 4 of my 21-Day Sugar Detox.  I woke up feeling pretty good, had a good breakfast and feeling fine.  Once I got out in the real world however, I noticed that people were irritating me.  A small word or joke someone made and I was ready to tear their head off.  Luckily, before I opened my mouth I realized it was the detox making me this way.  So, I just kept to myself and didn't share what was going on in my head. lol    I forgot to mention that I went to be super early last night and got 10 hours of sleep.  Yes, you read that right, 10 hours!  I guess my body needed it.

I did go to takekwondo today and felt ok but I did not push myself too much.

I did notice that I was not that hungry today.
Here are my meals for the day:

Breakfast
leftover steak and eggs, butternut squash, tomato, bone broth

Lunch
lime in the coconut smoothie (from the 21dsd book), piece of non sweetened banana bread with omghee on top

Dinner
chili over sweet potato
(athlete's plan), 1/2 avocado

Snack
Kombucha

No comments:

Post a Comment