Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 13 of the 21DSD

Its Day 13!  Almost 2 weeks finished!  It really has gone by so fast.

The key to the 21 days is planning ahead!  It really helps to have food readily available at all times.  So what did I do this morning?  I left the house without eating breakfast.  We are fostering a dog and I had to take her to the rescue place this morning (hopefully to get adopted).  I was running late and the place is 25 miles from my house so I thought it would be ok.  After I dropped the dog off, my plan was to go to the farmers market.  But I was Hungry!  Luckily, I found a Trader Joe's close by.  Usually when I go to Trader Joe's, I buy plantain chip and dried mango.  But not today!  But I did find a good snack of prosciutto (ham and salt)  and some raw veggies (carrots, tomatoes, jicima and snap peas).  It was perfect!  I ate in the car and then went about my day.

So just remember, before you grab something not approved, look around first.  You may find somethings that will work.

Breakfast
Prosciutto, raw veggies

Lunch
Chicken legs, baked apple

Dinner
Double meat patty, avocado, bacon and onions

Snack
Kombucha, almond butter

No comments:

Post a Comment