Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 11 of the 21DSD

Today is day 11!  Halfway there!  I have been cooking up a storm to make sure I always have a protein since I am not eating eggs.  I have been eating a lot more  homemade chicken broth which has been perfect because the weather is getting cooler.

I have probably said this before but I cannot believe how much energy I have!  I wake up ready to go in the morning and I go all day.  No mid-afternoon slump.  I also get about 9 hours of sleep every night.

Here were my meals for today:

Breakfast
Chicken soup with added sausage, 1/2 avocado

Lunch
leftover stuffed acorn squash

Dinner
more leftover acorn squash, sautéed cabbage

Snack
8 ounces of kombucha, 3 mini almond cups

I did not eat any fruit today.  Honestly, I forgot but I did have two helpings of squash so I figured it will even out.


No comments:

Post a Comment