Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Days 1 and 2 of The 21 Day Sugar Detox

Today is the end of Day 2 of the 21 Day Sugar Detox.  So far, so good.  I had lots of energy today and feel great.  I do know though from past experience that for me, Day 5-7 is when I have withdrawal symptoms.  We will see if I get them this time.  The only thing I have been craving is more kombucha.  I usually have one or two small glasses a day but I think just knowing I can only have 8 oz. a day makes me want more.  It just taste so good!

Here is my food from the past two days:

Day 1:   B- I didn't get up until 12:00 pm (New Years!) so I did not have breakfast
              L- leftover chicken curry, 1/2 avocado, 2 cups of turkey broth, 8 oz of kombucha
              D- chicken curry (again), 1/2 avocado
              S- roasted nuts and peppermint tea

Day 2:   B-  leftover breakfast loaf, bacon, 2 cups turkey broth, 8 oz kombucha
              L- leftover chicken curry, 1/2 avocado
              D- chicken enchilada soup from Cave Momma's Quest, 1/2 avocado
              S-banana, almond butter


I have not worked out the past two days.  I have two sick kiddos so, I didn't get to taekwondo today.  Hopefully, I will get to taekwondo tomorrow and I have Crossfit on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings. FYI, I just wanted to reach out to you to let you know that I've added you to my site in the 21-Day Sugar Detox blogroll. Hope you're doing well on it. :) You can see it here:

    http://www.ArizonaTriGuy.com

    ReplyDelete